Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What am I doing and why am I doing it?

What am I doing and why am I doing it? This is a question that has been on my mind this week.

When I arrived in Haiti my intention for being here was: "Here deepening my understanding of my own journey and learning about life in Haiti. Doing my best to live everyday On Purpose."

Today that doesn't feel like enough. I am not sure why.   This past week I've had a sense of a need to do more. Maybe I just need to do more focused 'learning about life in Haiti".

Or maybe I need to check-in with my bigger intentions and purpose.  Check-in with what it is that I want in life and what I am doing to help that to be.  Finally, check-in with what doesn't feel like enough and why.

This week in my classes at Project Zen I am focusing on sharing thoughts around Intention and today I wrote a Project Zen blog post about it.  You can read the post here. 

I really do need to take a step back and check in with myself, my intentions and my purpose.  Do you have an intention that drives your purpose every day? Please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment